High-protein, low-carb and low-calorie dessert for a completely guilt-free experience
- 1 piece (28g) Lo-Dough
- 25g Missfits Chocolate protein multitasker
- 20g agave nectar + 2 tsp for the frosting
- 1 egg + 0,3 egg for the frosting
- 50g Lightest Philadelphia cream cheese
- Preheat your oven to 220 C
- Add the egg, protein multitasker, sweetener and milk into a bowl and mix.
- Make Lo-Dough into crumbs with a blender and add to the mixture.
- in another bowl add the cheesecake frosting ingredients- cream cheese, egg and agave syrup
- Gill the chosen tin with the brownie mix and on top add the cheesecake mixture.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes
- Note that the cheesecake can be a little bit soft but when it cools down it will be set.
- Decorate with cocoa or serve with Greek yogurt next to the brownie.
- the mixture makes 4 small brownies.