- 56g Explore Cuisine- Edamame & Mung Bean Fettuccine
- 0.5 pot mini houmous stacker (lemon and herb)
- 30g classic Philadelphia
- 10g (2 tbsp.) Engevita Nutritional Yeast with vitamin B12
- 4-5 mushrooms
- 1 onion
- paprika, salt, black pepper, garlic and herbs ground to taste
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- Put a small amount of water in a pan in order to get your mushrooms ready without frying them.
- Add the desired spices and mushrooms and garlic when the water starts boiling.
- Cook for approximately 7 minutes.
- Add more water, soy sauce and if needed- spices like salt and pepper.
- Add the fettucine and according to the ones I chose- cook for 6-7 minutes.
- At the end, there should be no water remaining in the pan.
- Add the houmous, Philadelphia and nutritional yeast while still in the pan so that it can spread evenly throughout the pasta.
- Serve with a sprinkle of oregano and much much love!